Tuesday, June 5, 2007

hello

Hi everyone-

I thought that this would be a way for us all to keep in touch around organizing family reunion logistics- and also just in general. If you are reading this, I assume that you got the invite and found the site. I have never blogged before & am not sure I set everything up correctly, but if it works as it is supposed to, you should all be able to post comments & pictures & anything else here on this site.

I did not have email addresses for all the extended Ishee clan, and some of those I did have may be out of date. Please, if anyone has email addresses for Jane, Tom, Olmy, Cameron, Carroll, Isaac, Pascale, Heather or Megan-- or more current addresses for anyone else-- pass along so that they can be included.

So, welcome!
And as long as you're here, I have some logistical questions for the group:
First: What dates will everyone be attending the reunion?
Second: I had an idea that maybe we could plan on one big meal per day that everyone would try to be at, with different teams of cooks each day-- strategically planned to give people a chance to hang out with family members they don't see as much . Would everyone be up for that?

That's all for now. I'm tired tonight, but I encourage you all to post photos and/or more entertaining anecdotes that will make us all want to keep coming back.

Lots of love-
Sadie

No comments: