Sunday, August 19, 2007

Coming Home

Dear Ishees across America!

I'm sad to have missed the reunion, it sounded like a blast, so you'll just have to post lots of pictures on here! Sadly, I'm packing up and getting ready to leave Berlin, which means I have just a few more days to do lots of things. The three things at the top of my last-week-agenda here are:
1.Going to the abandoned amusement park in East Berlin. It's full of broken ferris wheels and also huge Soviet monuments.
2. Going to the Brauerai in Charlottenberg and doing a beer tasting.
3. Since this city has turned me into a painter, I am going to go to the villa where Max Lieberman (German painter from 19th century) lived and made hundreds of oil paintings. I am gonna go sit and do hundreds of watercolors!
I'll post some pictures when I get home.

Well, the other reason I am posting on here ATTENTION NEW YORK ISHEES, is that I am actually flying into New York and will be there all of next weekend, and hope that maybe if you guys are around and with some time, we could hang out a bit. I still haven't been introduced to the newest members of the family!
So if anybody reads this in the next couple days just let me know and I'll find a way to get to you.

Hope everybody's summer was great!
Love Pascky

2 comments:

Terra said...

Nola and I will be around! It would be nice to see you after 5 years.

sadie said...

My contingent will be away at a wedding, unfortunately. Or I guess, not so unfortunate for the happy couple... just unfortunate that we won't get to see you.

You'll just have to come back some other time.

Glad your trip has been so good.

XOXO Sadie